Annual General Meeting
The Fifteenth Annual General Meeting of Diverse Cities (the company name of Urban Forum) took place at 2.00pm on Thursday 29th November 2012 at Urban Forum's offices.
The business of the Meeting was limited solely to that on the Agenda.
1. Introduction and Apologies
2. Chair's Report
3. Announcement of the Results of the Vote on the Minutes of the 2011 Annual General Meeting. The Minutes were approved by the members.
4. Treasurer's Report (copies of the Trustees' Report and Annual Accounts)
5. Announcement of the Results of the Vote on the appointment of Knox Cropper as auditors with their remuneration fixed at an amount not exceeding £1,650 + VAT. Knox Cropper were re-appointed auditors, at the fioxed remuneration stated, by the members.
6. Announcement of the Result of the Vote for Co-Chair. Sal Hampson was elected as Co-Chair, alongside Sally Polanski, by the members.
7. Announcement of the Result of the Vote for Treasurer. Dave Hannay was elected Treasurer by the members.
8. Announcement of the Result of the Vote for Ordinary Trustees. David Floyd, Tony Harrison and John Houghton were re-elected by the members.