Join Urban Forum today! If you are a not-for-profit group it's free!
If you join Urban Forum ...
- You will receive practical information and advice to support community activity, including free/discounted places at Urban Forum events and free guides (see our latest Guide to Community Resilience)
- You will get monthly Policy Round-Ups and Infomails keeping you up to date with latest policy developments and what Urban Forum is doing
- You will be joining a network of over 900 groups, a chance to make contact with others, organise around common causes and share learning
- You will be promoting your own work with others - we circulate members' events around the network and highlight members work as examples of good practice with practitioners and policy makers
- You will be contributing to research, helping identify what needs to happen to improve policy and practice to support active communities
- You will be joining an independent advocate for the community sector, passionate about equality and social justice, helping us to make the case for change with policy makers
- You will be gaining a potential national partner - Urban Forum tries where possible to work in partnership with members on events, research projects and trialling of new ideas
Wednesday, 03 August 2011